Here are a few tips to help you (and us) spread the word, make a difference, and find a resolution to any issue you may be having:
- Keep it clean: Please, keep the curse words in your head (or shout them out loud) and not in the form.
- PLEASE DON’T WRITE IN ALL CAPS: We understand you’re frustrated but typing in all caps strains the eyes and makes your review difficult for others to read.
- Be specific: Provide as much detail as possible about your experience. Feel free to include tips on who or what to avoid and how to resolve the problem (if you’ve found a resolution).
- Don’t lie or pretend to be a customer if you are not: Reviews are the most helpful when they are honest and accurate. Be honest about your interaction with the company you are reviewing (it makes it easier for us to help). We will attempt to verify any review that seems to be false or posted by a competing security company. If you are a competitor and attempt to leave a review it will not be posted.
- Images & Video: We also accept and publish images and videos. While our form doesn’t accept images we’d still love to see what you are talking about. You can email us images/ video at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help us help you: Finally, please support our efforts by bookmarking our website, liking the page your submission gets posted on, and engaging us on social media (Facebook, Disqus, Google+, and Twitter) we would greatly appreciate it. Your support makes a difference and helps us spread the word!
Customer can review providers with the Customer Review Submission form.
Employees of Security Companies submit reviews with our Employee Review Form.
General Inquiries can be submitted via our Contact Us Form.