Interlogix (GE) Simon XT Two-Way Talking Touch Screen
The Simon XT® Two-Way Talking Touch Screen is a color LCD screen with an intuitive interface to expand the convenience, safety of a Simon XTi or Simon XT security systems. Optional wireless devices can be controlled through the touchpad such as Z-Wave® wireless lighting control devices, thermostats, and door locks. Homeowners can add up to four touch screens in the home for maximum convenience. Provides intuitive, at-a-glance home status information and can also provide information such as the current outdoor temp and four-day forecast.
What It’s Designed to Do
The Simon XT Two-Way Talking Touch Screen is an intuitive, easy-to-operate option to expand control access through homes with multiple levels or entry points requiring additional control and access interfaces.
- Secondary control point and interface for security system users
What It Can Also Do
- Provide four-day weather forecast adds value and lifestyle convenience
- Z-Wave door lock support and indicator status
- Access code feature setting for “Secure” vs. “Less Secure” touch screen location
- Broadcast audio/voice feedback from the primary control panel
Things to Consider
- Must be setup within 100 ft. (30 m) of the primary control panel
- Compatible with Simon XTi or Simon XT® v1.3